Jim Walega Decorating - Service Magic

Saint Louis, Missouri 3 comments

I decided to take a chance with Service Magic because they seemed professional. They are very professional at what they do,(They are professional Cons) they do not keep their word. They promise you the world at first, and once they get access to your bank account "All the rules change". They are no longer interested in their own concept "pay per lead", but now that their able to take automatic withdrawal`s; their story`s change.

Now when I call them to tell them about a bogus lead; they simply come up with a reason not to credit my account for that lead. They say "well, no advertising is guaranteed", "you don`t get your money back when you advertise with the Yellow pages".

I chose Service Magic because they sold me on the "pay per lead concept", thinking that I would have a chance to at least have verbal contact with each lead I pay $80.00 for. "NOT SO".

I know bigger contractors (National Franchises) that have bigger spend targets, and they get their own account manager. Each time a lead comes to them and the consumer doesn`t respond; their account manager see`s to it that their account is credited for that lead.

As a small contractor, I have to talk to a different person each time I call Service Magic. I have to explain and re-explain the situation to whom ever answers the phone. A bogus lead, is a bogus lead. The small business owner is still what makes this Nation go round. And I`m sick of being pushed around by Service Magic.

Service Magic could care less about us small contractors. All their concerned about is draining as much money out of our bank account as possible, for as long as possible.

Do yourself a favor if your a contractor; "Spend your hard earned money on advertising that works for you, not Service Magic". I mean "*** Magic"

I am pissed off, I will be contacting my attorney, and I will be submitting a complaint to the BBB. Someone needs to stop them!

Small Contractor in St. Louis MO.

Review about: Painting Company.

Comments

If there is any part of the agreement we made that we have not fulfilled, I would love an opportunity to sit down and talk about it.

We always have done and always will do whatever it takes to make our customers happy.

You know how to reach me! Please do so if there is any thing else I can do to help you.

Jim and his company are the worse people to deal with.He promise the world but didn't do the job right that he was paid for.

Be aware of him and this company.He just wants to take your money and not do quality work.

Good afternoon "Whitehook" -

I am sorry to hear that you are concerned with the leads you have received and our lead replacement system. You do pay per lead and we do have a lead replacement system in place for situations like disconnected phone numbers, wrong types of work and wrong zip codes. We would like to sit down and review your account with you to see what we can do to help. You may reach me directly at 303-963-8066 or mblack@servicemagic.com.

Thank you for your time.

Mandy Black